A Traveler Form is a questionnaire that a Traveler fills out when they apply to an internal or authorized program. Traveler forms are created from General Forms (templates) and could contain a variety of custom questions and Traveler info fields. All Traveler General Forms have a Form status of either Not Started, Started, Submitted or Accepted.
A Traveler Form can be found in 2 different locations in Via Global:
- On the Traveler Profile under Traveler Programs
- On the Form dashboard
A Traveler is given access to General Forms when an Admin adds a General Form to a Traveler's profile OR an Admin updates a Traveler's application status to any of the following statuses for a term that has General Forms (templates) associated with it:
- Conditionally Approved
To access a Traveler’s form from the Traveler's Profile...
- Click the Traveler’s name or email from any dashboard
- Click Traveler Programs*
- Click View Details on the desired program tile
- Click the Form name or View/Edit on the desired Traveler Form under My Forms
* Please note that in the Traveler's own view of their Profile, their tab is called 'My Programs' instead of 'Traveler Programs'
Also note that if your campus uses a custom alias for the word 'Traveler' that word will display in the Admin view (i.e., Student Forms). For more info on creating custom aliases, click here.
To access a Traveler’s Form from the Form Dashboard...
- Click Forms in the main navigation menu
- Search or filter for the desired form
- Click the General Form (template) name
Links to forms from all travelers can be found in the Form Dashboard.