Admins with permission can customize Applications (templates) by adding different question types. To learn more about creating Application (templates), click here.
The question types available in Via are:
- Short Text
- Long Text
- Multiple Choice
- Single Choice (Yes/No)
- Date Picker
- File Upload
- File Download
- Fee / Payment
To add a question to an Application…
- Click Builder in the main navigation
- Click Applications
- Click the desired Application
- Click the desired question type on the left to open the Add Panel on the right
- Type in the label, instructions, designate it required/not required and any other info relevant to the question
- Click Add to Form
- The Question will appear below the last header, paragraph or question on the Application
- To move the Question, click it. When it turns green, drag and drop it where desired
- To edit the Question, click it. Edit the text on the left edit panel and click Save
- To delete the Question, click it. Click the Trash Can Icon. Type DELETE. Click Delete
- Click Back to All Forms to return to the list of all forms
Admins can also add Traveler Info fields and Public Custom fields to Applications. To learn more about how to add Traveler Info fields, click here.
Q: I looked through the list of custom questions, but in my view, I can’t see the following: CashNet, CashNet with code, Flywire, Payflow or Touchnet… why?
A: These questions require a custom data integration with an organization’s payment system; if you’re interested in learning more, send us an email at email@example.com to get the particulars!