The Traveler Program Dashboard is a location in Via Global where Travelers can view, search, sort, filter, and favorite programs as well as take the program match quiz.
To access the Traveler program dashboard…
- Log into Via Global as a Traveler
- Click Programs in the main navigation menu
The search bar can search for the following:
- Program name
- Term name
- Subject area
- Housing type
- Organization name
The following sorting orders are available:
- % Match
- Internal A-Z, Affiliate A-Z
- Affiliate A-Z, Internal A-Z
- Program Name A-Z
- Program Name Z-A
The following filters are available:
- Program Name
- Term Name
- Start Date
- End Date
- Program Length
- Subject Areas
- Program Country
- Program City
- Program Type
- Language of Instruction
- Language Immersion
- Housing Type
- Organization Name
Travelers can view any Program Brochure by clicking on the respective tile.
A Traveler could see either of the following call to action buttons on a Program Brochure:
- Learn More – if there are no future terms, if the future term doesn’t have an application template attached, or if the application deadline is in the past, travelers will be able to send a request to learn more about the program. Clicking Learn More will prompt a Traveler to send a mailer to the program contact requesting more info.
- Apply – if there is at least one future term with an application template attached and either no deadline or a future deadline, Travelers will be able to start an application to the program. When Travelers start an application, a mailer is sent to the program contact
A traveler could see any of the following on the terms section of a Program Brochure:
- COMING SOON - if the term is in the future term, but does not yet have an Application Template attached
- APPLY NOW – if the term is in the future with an application template attached and either no deadline or a future deadline.
- APPLICATION CLOSED - if the term is in the future with an application template attached but the application deadline is in the past
Terms with a start date in the past no longer appear on Program Brochures.