A Traveler Application is a questionnaire that a Traveler fills out when they apply to an internal or authorized program. Traveler applications are created from Applications (templates) and could contain a variety of custom questions and traveler info fields. Traveler applications always have a Tracking Step that is automatically associated with the application. Traveler applications could have program alternates associated with them, given the Admin requested alternates and the Traveler provided them.
A Traveler Application can be found in 2 different locations in Via Global:
- On the Traveler Profile under Traveler Programs
- On the Application dashboard
To access a Traveler’s Application from the Traveler's profile...
- Click the traveler’s name or email from any dashboard
- Click the Traveler Programs tab
- Click the desired application by clicking View Details on the desired program
- Click View under My Applications
To access a Traveler’s Application from the Application Dashboard...
- Click Applications in the main navigation menu
- Search or filter for the desired application
- Click the Application name
Links to all Traveler Applications can be accessed in the Application Dashboard.