Admins can customize a Recommendation Form and add it to any other Application or General Form. It's like adding a Form within a Form! It gives Admins the ability to utilize all of the features and functionality of Forms for Recommendations - including most question types, the ability to rearrange questions using drag and drop functionality and more! For more information on how to create a Recommendation Form, click here.
To add a Recommendation Form to a General Form or Application...
- Click Builder in the main navigation
- Click General Forms or Applications
- Click the name of the desired General Form or Application
- Click the Recommendation question type
- Type in a label
- Type in instructions for applicant
- Type in instructions for recommender
- Select a Recommendation* to send from the drop down menu
- Designate the Recommendation question required or not required (A required Recommendation question means that the Application or General Form cannot be submitted by a Traveler unless the Traveler has added the email address of their Recommender)
- Click Add to Form
- The Question will appear below the last header, paragraph or section on the Application or General Form
- To move the Question, click it. When it turns green, drag and drop it where desired
- To edit the Question, click it. Edit the text on the left panel and click Save
- To delete the Question, click it. Click the Trash Can Icon. Type DELETE. Click Delete
- Click Next to preview Form
- Click Save
- Click Back to All Forms to return to the list of all forms
*Recommendation options will include all published Recommendation Forms in your account. Options will also include a Default Recommendation. A Default Recommendation will request First Name, Last Name and Title from your recommender. A Default Recommendation will require that the recommender type their recommendation in the box provided and/or upload a document in order to submit the recommendation.