Custom Fields are initially created by Admins with permission in Settings. Once created, Admins can edit the Traveler content for a Custom Field one at a time from the Traveler Profile Traveler Info tab or in batch from the Traveler Dashboard.
At this time, Custom Fields are only available on the Traveler Profile.
To update Custom Field content one at a time from the Traveler Info tab...
*Admins can navigate to a Traveler profile by clicking the Traveler name or email from the following dashboards: Travelers, Applications, Forms, Event Participants
- Click Travelers in the main navigation menu*
- Search or filter for the desired traveler
- Click the traveler’s name or email
- Click the TRAVELER INFO tab
- Scroll to the desired Custom Field
- Type in desired content
- Click Save
To update Custom Field content in batch from the Traveler Dashboard...
- Click Travelers in the main navigation menu
- Check the box next to the desired Traveler(s) to select them
- Click Actions
- Click Update Custom Field from the dropdown
- Select the desired custom field from the dropdown
- Type in the desired custom field content
- Click Update