Events are created by Admins and used for scheduled meetings, info sessions, orientations, advising appointments, webinars, office hours, etc. Click here to learn more about Events.
With events, Admins can:
- Invite travelers to register
- Share the Registration link with Travelers so they can self-register
- Track registration & attendance before, during, or after the event
Event brochures can be created, viewed, and edited from the Event Dashboard.
To create a new event…
Because Via places no restrictions on naming events, Admins can use the same Event name over and over again (i.e., Pre-departure Orientation). Via recommends using a distinguishing naming convention (i.e., Pre-departure Orientation Fall 2022) to help when filtering, sorting and searching.
- Click Events in the main navigation menu
- Click CREATE NEW EVENT
- Add the following (* indicates required fields):
- Start Date & Time*
- End Date & Time
- Click SAVE