In Via, all programs must have a Program Contact. When an Admin creates a Program, they are automatically added as the Program Contact. Admins with permission can edit the Program Contact to be any user in Via with an Administrative role. (To learn more about Administrative roles, click here)
The Program Contact on a Program receives all Program mailers, like Application status updates and Form status updates, as well as communications about the Program, like the Have a Question message and the Learn More mailer.
To add or edit the Program Contact...
- Click Programs in the main navigation menu
- Click the name of the desired Program
- Click Edit Brochure on the top right corner of the Program Brochure
- Scroll down to Internal Program Settings
- Click + Add or Remove Program Administrators
- Check the box of the desired user
- Click Save
- Ensure that the Main Contact radio button is selected for the desired Program Contact
- Save Program