Mailers sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to an email inbox, are powerful ways to deliver important information to admin default message recipients and travelers. Below are the different types of Via Travel mailers sent with Travel Plan information:
- Account Mailers sent to Travelers
- Account Mailers sent to Admins
- Message Mailers sent to Admins and Travelers
- Plan Mailers sent to Travelers
- Plan Mailers sent to Admins
- Detail Mailers sent to Admins and Travelers
- SafeCheck Mailers
Account mailers are account-related mailers and are sent to both admins & travelers.
Message mailers are message-related mailers and are sent to both admins & travelers.
Plan mailers are mailers related to solo or group plans and are sent to admins & travelers.
Detail mailers are mailers related to plan details and are sent to admins & travelers.
SafeCheck mailers are SafeCheck message-related mailers and are only sent to travelers.