Admins with permission have the ability to update a Traveler Form Status at any time. The following statuses are currently options in Via:
- Not started
To update a Traveler Form’s status from the Form Dashboard...
- Click Forms in the main navigation menu
- Select the desired traveler form(s) by checking the box next to those forms
- Click Actions
- Click Update Form Status
- Select the desired form status from the dropdown
- Click Update
When updating multiple rows in a table, you may see the rows turn yellow. This is an indication that the table is updating and may take a few moments to process.
To update a Form’s status from a specific Traveler Form...
- Click the Traveler name or email from any dashboard
- Click My Programs
- Click View Details on the desired program tile
- Click the Form name or View/Edit on the desired Traveler Form under My Forms
- In the Administrative Review panel on the right, change the Form status
- Click Save