Admins with permission have the ability to update a Traveler Application Status at any time.
The following statuses are currently options in Via (* indicates statuses that trigger release of forms):
- In Review
- Conditionally Accepted
- Not Accepted
- Conditionally Approved*
- Transferred (admins cannot select this status - it is added automatically through the transfer process)
To update a Traveler application’s status from the Application Dashboard...
- Click Applications in the main navigation menu
- Select the desired traveler application(s) by checking the box/es on the left
- Click Actions
- Click Update Application Status
- Select the desired application status from the dropdown menu
- Click Update
To update an Application status from a specific Traveler Application...
- Click the Traveler name or email from any dashboard
- Click Traveler Programs on the Traveler Profile
- Click View Details on the desired program
- Click the View on the Traveler Application under My Application
- In the Administrative Review panel on the right, change the Application status
- Click Save
To update an Application status from the Form Completion dashboard...
- Click Forms in the main navigation
- Click the Form Completion view
- Check the box next to one or more desired Travelers
- Click the Actions drop down menu
- Select Update Application Status
- Select desired status
- Click Update
- Confirm by clicking Update again