Admins with permission can 'unauthorize' a provider or affiliate program. Unauthorized is Via's way of saying 'removing this program from your program portfolio.' Once unauthorized, the program/s will no longer be visible to your travelers or visitors. Any applications associated with a previously authorized program will be unaffected and still visible and reportable.
To unauthorize a program...
1. Login to Via
2. Click Programs in the main navigation menu
3. Click the Authorized view
4. Filter/search for the desired program/s
5. Check the box next to the program/s you wish to unauthorize
5. Click the Actions drop down menu and select Unauthorize
6. Confirm in the pop up by clicking Unauthorize
To unathorize a provider program from within the Program Brochure…
- Click Programs in the main navigation menu
- Click Authorized in the sub navigation menu
- Filter/search the desired program
- Click on the desired program to view the Program Brochure
- Click Unauthorize