Admins with permission can customize Applications (templates) by adding Headers. Headers can be used to create different sections and/or emphasize language in a larger font. Headers can be moved anywhere on the Application by clicking, dragging and dropping the Header, as desired.
To add a Header to an Application…
- Click Builder in the main navigation
- Click Applications
- Click the desired Application
- Click Header on the left to open the Add Panel on the right
- Type in Header text
- Click Add to Form
- The Header will appear below the last header, paragraph or section on the Application
- To move the Header, click it. When it turns green, drag and drop it where desired
- To edit the Header, click it. Edit the text on the left pop up and click Save
- To delete the Header, click it. Click the Trash Can Icon. Type DELETE. Click Delete
- Click Back to All Forms to return to the list of all forms
Questions and Traveler Info fields move separately from Headers.