Admins with permission can customize Applications by adding a Divider to separate content and add a pop of color!
To add a Divider to an Application…
- Click Builder in the main navigation
- Click Applications
- Click the name of the desired Application
- Click Divider on the left to open the Add Panel on the right
- Select the desired weight of the Divider
- Select the desired color of the Divider
- Click Add to Form
- The Divider will appear below the last header, paragraph or section on the form
- To move the Divider, click it. When it turns green, drag and drop it where desired
- To edit the Divider, click it. Edit the text on the left pop up and click Save
- To delete the Divider, click it. Click the Trash Can Icon. Type DELETE. Click Delete
- Click Back to All Forms to return to the list of all forms
Admins can select Primary, Accent or Grey as a Divider color. Primary and Accent use whatever colors are selected in your custom Branding in Organization Settings.