As a Traveler, withdrawing your application is a very simple process AS LONG AS YOUR HOME CAMPUS allows Travelers to withdraw. If you do not see the Withdraw button in your views, reach out to your home campus to inquire.
Not all campuses allow Travelers to withdraw applications. If you do not see a Withdraw link, reach out to your home campus study abroad office and/or your program contact.
To withdraw your application...
1. Login to Via
2. Click Profile in the main navigation menu
3. Click My Programs
4. Click Upcoming to ensure you're looking at future applications
5. Click View Details on the desired program
6. Click the Withdraw link located under the program photo and term dates on the left side of your screen
7. Check one or more withdrawal reasons - or add your own by clicking 'Other' and typing in a custom reason
8. Click Withdraw Application
Once an application is withdrawn, Travelers can no longer submit the application. If you've withdrawn your application in error, reach out to your home campus to change the application status.